to Mount Zion United Methodist Church on the web!
are a fellowship in the Body of Christ that has been sharing the
good news of Jesus Christ in Garner, North Carolina, and the
Cleveland community for 200 years!
Identical worship services at 8:15, 9:30, and 11 a.m. each Sunday.
Assemble each Sunday morning from
9:15 to 9:45 a.m. for "Coffee and Fellowship for Everyone (CAFE)"
in our Fellowship Hall. Refreshments provided.
Sunday School for all ages at 9:45 a.m. in the Education Building.
Adult Sunday School at 11 a.m. in the Classroom adjacent the Choir Room.
Join us in worship during the next 5 weeks for a sermon series entitled:
Series Focus: Before the Thanksgiving turkey gets cold, Christmas music fills the air. Most of us enjoy carols. Many of those songs, ancient and modern, can fill us with a warmth, peace, and comfort that we desperately want to maintain in the holiday crush. This series of messages during the month of December explores the coming of our Savior through some of the songs sung about him by those connected with his birth. We don't know the tunes to these first Christmas carols, but the lyrics may be familiar.
"There's a Song in the Air"
- 12/1 - Isaiah's Song
- 12/8 - Mary's Song
- 12/15 - Zechaariah's Song
- 12/22 - The Angels' Song
- 12/23 - The Shepherds' Song
- 12/29 - Simeon's Song
Upcoming Christmas Events:
- December 1st is the Advent Service at 7 p.m.
- December 5th is the Christmas in Cleveland from 6-8 p.m.
- December 6th is the Senior Citizens' Christmas Dinner at 5 p.m.
- December 8th is the Christmas Adult Choir Musical at 6 p.m.
- December 15th is the Children's & Youth Christmas Program at 6p.m.
- December 19th is the Longest Night Service at 7 p.m.
- December 23rd is the Christmas Candlelight Communion Service at 7 p.m.
- December 24th is the Christmas Eve Services at 4 p.m., 8 p.m., and 10 p.m.
- December 31st is the annual Family New Year's Eve Dinner & Games Night
Please take a few moments to explore the other areas of the site to learn more
about our ministries and our people. The menu selections to
the left will help guide you.
to contact us via email or call our office at (919) 772-8415 with